No purchase necessary. There are two different ways to enter your name into the sweepstakes.
- Sign up for our mailing list between 1AM PST February 25th and 11:59PM PST on March 11th.
- The entrant can sign up for our mailing list on our website: orfos.bike.
The entrant's name can only be entered once through the mailing list. If you are already signed up for the mailing list, please use the second method to be entered into the contest.
- Post a picture on our Facebook timeline, or tag Orfos in a picture on Instagram or Twitter between 1AM PST February 25, 2016 and 11:59PM PST on March 11, 2016
- Picture posted must include the Orfos Flares in use, showing how visible the Orfos Flares are.
- Entrants may post multiple pictures on multiple social media sites for additional name entries. For example, if an entrant posts three different pictures, their name will be entered into the drawing three different times. The more pictures you post, the more chances you have to win the free Pair of Orfos Flares.
- Pictures must be appropriate and will be reviewed for approval before they are shared on our timeline. Orfos reserves the right to reject any picture for any reason. If a picture is rejected, the name of the entrant will not be entered into the drawing.
Don't Have a Flare Already?
- Post on our Facebook timeline or Twitter what you like the most about the Flares or why you'd like to have them as part of your cycling safety equipment.
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
Employees of Orfos will randomly select one name from the pool of entrants to receive the prize.
Winner will receive a free Pair of Orfos Flares, valued at $239.
Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Participants hereby grant Orfos a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the photographs submitted, along with their names, in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Orfos the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their photograph in order to grant such a license.
- Orfos is under no obligation to use any photograph submitted.
USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION:
All entries become the property of Orfos. Orfos reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER:
By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Orfos and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Orfos and our trusted partners.
All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Orfos in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Orfos is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Orfos may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Orfos from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.